BREIZHGO, demand-responsive transport service in Brittany Region
True local public transports, the BreizhGo rural DRT and Paratransit services come to complete the regular public transport offer favouring the use of public transport for daily trips (like commuting) from the municipalities not served yet. In addition, they facilitate access to everyday services (shops, markets, medical centres, town halls, job centres, etc.) reinforcing mobility and social links on the territory, particularly for isolated and/or elderly people, or people without means of transport.
The Paratransit services are operated on a door-to-door or door-to-point (stop) basis. This fleet comprises around 10 vehicles, of which three are shared with the traditional DRT services.
The regional management and booking platform BreizhGo on which they are based aims to provide greater legibility and coherence in the regional on-demand mobility offer, to the benefit of travel in rural areas and in response to a very wide variety of use cases. Today, the platform brings together more than 9 different transport services and operators serving the departments of Ille-et-Vilaine and Morbihan. The other departments of the region are being integrated.
Why Padam Mobility ?
• Flexibility of the SaaS model that allows continuous improvement of the service according to travellers’ needs.
• Competent assistance for itinerary optimisation and passenger pooling.
• Possibility to combine door-to-door and door-to-stop operation including serving points of interest, such as railway stations.
• Automatic management of door-to-door and door-to-point configurations.
• Ensuring that DRT users can reach connecting journeys, e.g. by train, at defined times.
• Ability to manage multiple services and operators on the same platform.
• Ability to provide specific information on each PRM user for an adapted care thanks to the customizable fields associated with the user profiles.
• Ability to make new booking channels such as the booking website or the mobile App easily available to users.