The next few weeks promise to be full of hope but also of uncertainty. The stay-at-home order will be lifted gradually, the contours of which could be decided on a day-to-day basis.
An on-demand transport service, with a reservation system and set up in record time will allow you to:
- Adapt the configuration to health recommendations, such as limiting the number of people in the vehicles.
- Guarantee users the certainty that their transport will take them in charge
- Adapt your transport offer in real time to a demand known at the last moment.
- Communicate with users in real time on the daily evolution of the service
Our clients have already asked us to set up transport services for healthcare personnel, and the end of the stay-at-home order will be another crucial moment for public transport. To adapt your fleet of vehicles, you may consider the following options
- A simple fixed line with a reservation system, to ensure social distancing
- A zonal service, to finely mesh a zone
- A virtual line, to optimize a line with uncertain demand
- A feeder service, to guarantee access to essential places (schools, hospitals, etc.).
- A corridor service, to reconnect remote areas.
To find out how our tools and consulting teams can help you tomorrow, contact us!